When we pulled into port, sailors (who had been at sea for months) would wait for hours in the mail line before going out in a foreign port. I was always broken-hearted when I saw some of my sailors who didn't get packages—or when they did, the packages contained things that they couldn't use or didn't want.
Over the years, I talked to family and friends to find out why, and learned that sending a military care package is too much work. And even when loved ones could send things, most people didn't know what to send, because they’d never been deployed and didn’t know the different needs, requirements, and regulations of the different branches. We couldn't fault the well-intentioned package sender: those back home just wanted to do their part.
We built Hero Care Packages to fix those problems. We coordinate with military shipping amp; regulations. We’re veteran-run, so we know what products are useful and military-ready. And we focus on letting your Hero know you care.
- A custom-created military care package tailored to your service member's branch. Just pick the branch above and we will hand-select a military care package similar to, or larger than, the examples above!
- Free Priority Mail Shipping amp; USPS Insurance
- A card from you and a card for them to write back
The Top 3 Benefits (According To Our Customers):
1) Our military expertise ensures that these are items your Hero actually wants and needs, while ensuring compliance with military regulations;
2) Saves hours over building and sending a care package yourself;
3) High quality items only—no cheap filler.